Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Need Advice regarding career in pen-testing Please help me

From: Security Auditor <auditor.sec () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 13:26:06 +0100

Hi Rajesh,
the information security market has not evolved in india yet. Mostly
it is associated with banks and govt organizations.

To get a break or not depends heavily on luck, like how you perform on
day of interview and how the interviewer gauges you.
Regarding certifications, there are many you can choose from  CEH from
EC-Council, OSCP from offensive security, Cisco security products line
like ccna, ccsp, ccie and so on .......

I would suggest you decide yourself where your interest is and move in
that direction.