Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Need Advice regarding career in pen-testing Please help me

From: Fedora Hacker <fedorahacker () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 15:18:17 +0530

You can go for

CEH
OSCP
eCCP

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 10:48 PM, Rajesh R <rajeshr1988 () gmail com> wrote:
Dear All,

 As of now am working as a Java developer in a MNC company(Since 3
 years).But I need to  align my career in pen-testing,information
 security.

 am aware of basics of pen-testing and networking concepts , please
 advice me which certifications , courses I need to undertake for my
 career .My concern is even if I

 complete certifications also  will company recruit me without any
 prior experience.

 --

 Thanks,

 Rajesh R

 Mobile: +91-9000-581-806

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works,
how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test,
purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for
set-up are highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital
certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1