Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: RE: howto self study for GSEC GIAC Security Essential Certification?

From: pecorelf () gmail com
Date: 15 Jan 2011 22:39:59 -0000

This is an excellent idea, prepare an index with crucial and primary words. I don't know how are the exams for GSEC,
but others GIAC Certifications ask an important numbers of questions about switchs and specific command lines in some
tools (i.e. switch for scan UDP Ports with nmap, -sU.... etc) that for many people is so difficult to learn...

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1