Security Basics mailing list archives

CISSP Test centers

From: "Jon R." <jonr () destar net>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 11:33:42 -0800

Are there specific test centers for taking the CISSP exam? I am in Alaska and was hoping I wouldn't have to fly out for
an exam that I might not pass the first time around. Are there only certain testing centers or do they offer online
testing?

Sorry for the lame question but I cannot seem to track down a definitive answer and a co-worker told me that they had
to fly out to take the test but that was at least 5 years ago.

Thanks for any info,

Jon

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1