Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Microsoft CAL license needed to install Security Software

From: Ivan Carlos <icarlos () icarlos net>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 14:37:20 -0400

Its something wrong there. You dont need cals to each user that access a website running over IIS.

Microsoft Support or anybody can answer for sure about your own licensing program... Its terrible.

Ivan Carlos
Chief Information & Security Officer
E-mail / GTalk / Skype / WLM: icarlos () icarlos net
Cell.: +55 (11) 8112-0666