Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Application to monitor wireless intruders activity

From: Miguel Regala <mikfisher64 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 10:30:51 +0100

Nice, i wasn't aware of the vulnerabilities that affected TKIP.

 Anyway, and correct me if i'm wrong, most of this attacks are still
in the paper right ? Because unless there are already tools in the
wild to exploit this, i'm not worring too much ( still changing tkip
though ).

 Also , for further read:
 http://forum.aircrack-ng.org/index.php?topic=5876.0