Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: StreamArmor v1.0 has Released!!!

From: "Michael Painter" <tvhawaii () shaka com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 11:28:55 -1000

Download says the Zip file is invalid or corrupted.

contact.fingers () gmail com wrote:
StreamArmor is the sophisticated tool for discovering hidden alternate data streams (ADS) as well as clean them completely from the system. It's advanced auto analysis coupled with online threat verification mechanism makes it the best tool available in the market for eradicating the evil streams. StreamArmor comes with fast multi threaded ADS scanner which can recursively scan over entire system and quickly uncover all hidden streams. All such discovered streams are represented using specific color patten
based on threat level which makes it easy for human eye to distinguish between suspicious and normal streams.

StreamArmor has built-in advanced file type detection mechanism which examines the content of file to accurately detect the file type of stream. This makes it great tool in forensic analysis in uncovering hidden documents/images/audio/video/database/archive
files within the alternate data streams. StreamArmor is the standalone, portable application which does not require any
installation. It can be copied to any place in the system and executed directly.

To Read more & to Download the tool, check out : http://www.StreamArmor.com

What others think about SecurityArmor v1.0?
http://www.security-database.com/toolswatch/StreamArmor-v1-the-advanced.html

Thank you for choosing Rootkit Analytics!

Kind Regards,
EF

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate. We look at how SSL works, how it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase, install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are highlighted to help you
ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1