Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Enterprise Desktop Monitoring solution

From: "Ravi Mandalia " <r.mandalia () live com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2010 16:58:17 +0000

Hi,

I used to work for a company called cyberoam and they had a product called end point data protection. Google cyberoam
and it should take u to their website.

It allows you to track mail usage (web mail, outlook, lotus), messenger chats, application usage, plug and play
hardware usage, asset management and much more.

Fairly good product.

Ravi

-- Sent from my BlackBerry®