Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Checkpoint smart defance as IPS

From: Shreyas Zare <shreyas () secfence com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 12:36:10 +0530

Hi,

LOL. Not new on the list but, didn't have first hand experience to
argue with Craig.

Regards,

Shreyas Zare

Sr. Information Security Researcher
Secfence Technologies
www.secfence.com

On Fri, Jun 4, 2010 at 3:34 AM, Al MailingList
<alpal.mailinglist () gmail com> wrote:
Lol .... are you people new here or something?

Getting into an argument with Craig tends to end in everyone wondering
what the initial argument was actually about. Tempers also tend to
flare.

Exhibit A: http://taosecurity.blogspot.com/2010/02/thor-vs-clown.html

Al

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1