Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Password Managers

From: Matthew Caron <Matt.Caron () sixnet com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 14:04:37 -0500

On 12/14/2010 01:21 PM, Hahn, Ron wrote:

  Colleagues,

Is this the same product as KeePassX?  http://www.keepassx.org

Yes. KeePassX is the version which runs on platforms with X. (Linux, OSX) See:

http://keepass.info/download.html
--
Matthew Caron
Build Engineer

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1