Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Security Audit Tools

From: Rinkoo Shah <rinkoo.shah () niiconsulting com>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 11:10:51 +0530

Hi Majed,

You can try AuditPro Enterprise. It might be helpful to you.

http://niiconsulting.com/products/auditpro.html

Regards,
Rinkoo Shah

On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 9:41 AM, Garrett Gee <list () srtek org> wrote:
http://westcoasthackers.net/blog/2010/07/binpack-las-vegas-edition-release/

http://westcoasthackers.net/projects/binpack/

On 8/17/2010 11:20 AM, Holger Reichert wrote:

Hi Majed,

a good repository is this:
http://sectools.org/

and this: