Security Basics mailing list archives

Day-Con III 2009 Final Cut

From: jcoyle () winwholesale com
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 07:00:59 -0400

We have finally finished last year's Day-Con III video production. We are
still working on the session videos but hope to post over the next 4-6
weeks. Enjoy!

Hope to see you all in Dayton, Ohio in October. Tickets for 2010 go on sale
May 1st.

http://www.day-con.org
http://packetwars.com

Viemo Full Production [streaming bump the hits up] -
http://vimeo.com/10842596
Veoh Full Production  [streaming bump the hits up] -
http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/technology_and_gaming/watch/v19994701DPyA43yZ

YouTube 3 Parts:
Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjdbIrVmwAw
Psrt 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9D4uMz9HptA
Part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ov_MExiR74

Thanks,

Angus Blitter

Learn, Work and Play Harder
http://www.Day-Con.org

This email message and any attachments is for use only by the named addressee(s) and may contain confidential,
privileged and/or proprietary information.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the
sender and delete and destroy the message and all copies.  All unauthorized direct or indirect use or disclosure of
this message is strictly prohibited.  No right to confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any error in
transmission.

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1