Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: store passwords securely in the internet

From: Andre Pawlowski <sqall () h4des org>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 10:21:05 +0200

Enforcing HTTPS is a good idea. I'm thinking about using AJAX to send the passwords encrypted over the net to the browser and the browser decrypt the passwords. With this configuration you can even use HTTP.

Thanks

Andre Pawlowski

Ordnung braucht nur der Dumme, das Genie beherrscht das Chaos.
        -Albert Einstein