Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Encrytped USB Key quick win solution‏

From: Gregory Rubin <grrubin () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 09:10:43 -0700

On Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Ben Chapman <admin () dismiz com> wrote:
Are there any options like this that work on Apple Mac OS X and
Windows? I use both frequently and find it awkward because I cannot
use the same machine to whole time.

Thanks,
Ben

2009/10/1 Smith, Ryan <rsmith () cff org>:
I personally haven’t used FreeOTFE Explorer, however you may want to check out Iron Key. It isn't freeware or
opensource but it is a rock solid product.  I personally use them here at our organization. The enterprise version
allows everything you are looking for and more.

https://www.ironkey.com/enterprise

Ryan