Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Physical Access Cards

From: Robin Wood <dninja () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 18:48:58 +0100

2009/10/1  <jcoyle () winwholesale com>:
Good Morning,

Do you have reservations about printing the company logo on building access
cards?
If so, what are they?

I'd say the obvious one is if someone finds it in the street then they
know which doors to try the card on. Check out Johnny Longs stuff on
no tech hacking for more info on things like this.

Robin

Securing Apache Web Server with thawte Digital Certificate
In this guide we examine the importance of Apache-SSL and who needs an SSL certificate.  We look at how SSL works, how
it benefits your company and how your customers can tell if a site is secure. You will find out how to test, purchase,
install and use a thawte Digital Certificate on your Apache web server. Throughout, best practices for set-up are
highlighted to help you ensure efficient ongoing management of your encryption keys and digital certificates.

http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;4175;25;1371;0;5;946;e13b6be442f727d1