Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Rouge Wireless AP

From: "Daniel A. O'Neal" <doneal () kwintl com>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 11:40:16 -0600

ManageEngine do have some free versions of their software, which is what I use for simple reporting on servers and high
interest devices.  However as I said before, depending on the company, the investment in the full version might be
worth it.

My biggest problem with Linux is: You get what you pay for, whether it's in cash or labor hours.

Daniel