Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Cisco Vuls

From: aditya mukadam <aditya.mukadam () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 4 May 2009 14:52:28 +0530

You can scan your router using  Nessus with Cisco plugin. It will
generate report with the vulnerabilities which would have link to the
original advisories.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Aditya Govind Mukadam
http://www.linkedin.com/in/adityamukadam

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 9:11 PM, W W <crackd () gmail com> wrote:

I'm looking for a way to determine whether my current cisco ios is
vulnerable to any known exploits.  navigating cisco's site is painful
and not very intuitive (even with a cco account).  basically if i'm
running ios 12.2(25) on a switch do I need to upgrade and if so to
what release?  Any thoughts?

Thanks

Learn all of the latest penetration testing techniques in InfoSec Institute's Ethical Hacking class.
Totally hands-on course with evening Capture The Flag (CTF) exercises, Certified Ethical Hacker and Certified
Penetration Tester exams, taught by an expert with years of real pen testing experience.

http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html