Security Basics mailing list archives

WebDAV and nmap.

From: la_bigmac () hotmail com
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 06:27:41 -0600

Hello,

I would like to scan my networks to find any IIS6 servers that currently have WebDAV inuse. Looks like webDAV has
issues again allowing for authentication bypass...

Would the nmap scripting engine be a good tool to automate this? Does anyone already have an .nse to look at and
inspect a http response? Or sample scrips that I could adapt.

I can find the IIS6 servers using a version scan its the webDAV support I am stuck on..

Any help would be great.

Mat.