Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Cisco Network Compliance Manager (NCM)

From: Warren Myers <volcimaster () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 10:50:04 -0400

I'm moderately familiar with NCM.

What kind of information are you looking for? Sizing guides, user suggestions..?

-Warren

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 1:51 PM, <facekhan () gmail com> wrote:

Is anyone aware of training courses or books for this?

Has anyone installed or operated this before?

Opinions of it, experience?

I've googled around and gotten the manuals and stuff but I am mostly looking for design guidance not found in
manuals. There do not seem to be any cisco design guides available yet.

Learn all of the latest penetration testing techniques in InfoSec Institute's Ethical Hacking class.
Totally hands-on course with evening Capture The Flag (CTF) exercises, Certified Ethical Hacker and Certified
Penetration Tester exams, taught by an expert with years of real pen testing experience.

http://www.infosecinstitute.com/courses/ethical_hacking_training.html

--
Warren Myers
http://warrenmyers.com