Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: NAC Question

From: "exzactly" <exzactly () hotmail com>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 09:34:29 -0700

Are you sure NAC is the way to go for your issue? An IPS may be a better option to keep the spread of Malware down. NAC can be expensive, messy to implement and time consuming, it has it's place but I don't know if your requirements would warrant it. Can you add a little more information to your issue?