Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Crytopgraphy - PKI Banks

From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 16:28:53 -0400

i am looking for methodologies/implementation strategies
pertaining to implementation of Cryptographic Algorithms/
Standards as well PKI for the banking sector.
In the United States, I believe the ANSI X.9 committee has most
purview (corrections, please). But there are other standards bodies.
So trying to pin down one group and a handful of documents will be
difficult at best. I would not be surprised if some of the IEEE stuff
were being implemented (I don't have an IEEE subscription, so details
of standards such as P1363 have been all but forgotten).

~JW