Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Authentication solution

From: Lars <sunberg () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 09:31:42 +0200

Hi

I've been working for some time on an opensource solution to have
authentication (single/multi), to access several webapps.
Put all your web-apps under the same directory and forget about the
security in that directory.
It uses apache basic auth and/or SSL client certs to secure the secured area..

The project isnt quite ready for everyone yet, but it is possible to
install and use.
My demo site is down atm, but if you want to take  a look at some
features, see http://phpmylogin.sourceforge.net/wiki/doku.php?id=feature_list

Also, if anyone knows php/or have any ideas, and want to help me with
this project, please contact me!

Regards
  Lars