Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: The Return on Investment of Good Security

From: "Adriel T. Desautels" <ad_lists () netragard com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 12:45:07 -0500

Ed,
Two very good points. I didn't intend for the article to be white- paper quality, I only intended for it to help people realize the value of security. If you have a way of calculating the cost avoidance that can result from good security then I'd be happy to write an additional blog entry on the subject.