Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: The Return on Investment of Good Security

From: krymson () gmail com
Date: 5 Jan 2009 19:18:35 -0000

Is there any chance you can simply repost future articles in your email? I feel that directing some users (who choose
to click links in email) to your site splinters what could otherwise be a very nice discussion.

I know that if someone posts cool stuff, I'll follow links or their signature link or email domain if I want to follow
their blogs. I think others on this list are quite capable as well.

<- snip ->

Latest blog entry for those who care. This one compares the Return on
Investment of good security services to the Return on Investment of
poor quality security services. As usual comments and criticisms are
welcome and appreciated.

Direct link as requested:

http://snosoft.blogspot.com/2009/01/cost-of-good-security-is-fraction-of
.html

Adriel T. Desautels
ad_lists (at) netragard (dot) com [email concealed]

Subscribe to our blog
http://snosoft.blogspot.com