Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Remote Access solution

From: Ryan Greenier <rgreenier () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 14:20:59 -0500

If you're talking remote access for corporate users, GoToMyPC tied
with RSA SecurID is secure and works well, though isn't cheap. If
you're looking for something for your help-desk to support end-users,
you could checkout something like Bomgar (I don't have any experience
with it personally, but heard good things) or GoToAssist (works well).

- Ryan