Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: "Attacks" from lax.qualys.com

From: לירן כהן <liran () rct co il>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 23:50:51 +0300

Jeremy - by what you're saying I would consider any traffic from such service - a security hazard and do my best to block that subnet\s or perform a back resolve and block those hosts.

I agree with all the rest, indeed assumptions do not exist when talking about security, if you assume=you are not sure=there is a risk=not safe, the equation is simple and the conclusion is take action.

Liran

http://www.rct.co.il

http://www.icon-a.com

ציטוט Jeremi Gosney: