Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Automated penetration test

From: "Rui Pereira (WCG)" <wavefront1 () shaw ca>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 09:29:33 -0700

No,

There are tools that would do that (autopwn). Metasploit Framework itself
has that capability (sort of) - see
http://blog.metasploit.com/2006/09/metasploit-30-automated-exploitation.html
and http://digg.com/d18BYD. Fast-Track in BT3 has menus for this and more
(see also https://www.securestate.com/Pages/Fast-Track.aspx).

Also look at SAINTExploit (some $)
http://www.saintcorporation.com/products/penetration_testing/saint_exploit.h
tml

Core Impact ($$$) has similar functionality and is far easier to use (GUI).

There may be others but these are the ones I am familiar with.

Thank You

Rui Pereira,B.Sc.(Hons),CIPS ISP,CISSP,CISA,CWNA/CWSP,CPTS/CPTE
Principal Consultant
WaveFront Consulting Group

wavefront1 (at) shaw.ca | www.wavefrontcg.com | ....