Security Basics mailing list archives

Automated penetration test

From: >p3dRø< <p.valera () pucp edu pe>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2009 12:29:18 -0500 (PET)

Hello,

I need to make an automated penetration test in a network.
I always find tutorials about one especific exploit, in metasploit framework,
for example. I need a tutorial for automated test with all the exploits as
possible just especifying the subnet, for example 192.168.1.0/24. I mean, is
there a program that could do this? :

./program -allexploits 192.168.1.0/24

or in few steps do that ? (text mode, web? )

The tool doesn\'t matter: backtrack, metasploit, but I need to launch the
automated penetration test as I mentioned.
Someone knows a good tutorial or link about that ?

Thanks in advance,
Pedro