Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Value of EC-CEH

From: "ॐ aditya mukadam ॐ" <aditya.mukadam () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 08:47:22 +0530

Which certification to chose is directly proportional to what you want
to see yourself as in coming years !  If you are unable to figure out
a long term plan , at least start with a short term career plan . Once
you know that, you wana achieve 'this' in 'this much' time, work
towards those certifications which will get you that role/job etc.

You would need to do lot of research . Don't just do any
certifications because the industry suggests that there is scope and
$$$. Your career is your own recipe. Different skill set along with
certifications can have different results for  individuals. You have
to drive what you wanna achieve !!!

:::::::: Bottom line:::::::: Target few companies you wanna get into
or target a department in your company you wanna move into because of
your firm interest. Figure out the skills needed .Work on those !!!
and yes get the new role/job !!!

Keep it simple get what you need to !!!!!!

Hope this helps !

Thanks,
Aditya Govind Mukadam