Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Security Audit & pen testing fnial report

From: "Ulisses Castro (thebug)" <uss.thebug () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 17:36:35 -0200

Michael, maybe you can find some useful on securitydocs.com...

http://searchsecurity.techtarget.com/search/1,293876,sid14,00.html?cref=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.techtarget.com%2FGCS%2Flive%2FsearchSecurity_cse_site.xml&cof=FORID%3A9&channel=searchsecurity&client=techtarget&q=penetration+test+report&x=0&y=0#1195

or maybe.. (I dont know exactly what you want...) on owasp.org

http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Legal_Project

And have another one from Imperva little bit older, but very very useful...

http://www.attackprevention.com/article/Sample_Penetration_Test_Report-2450.html

Regards,

Ulisses Castro

On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 6:27 PM, Michael Condon