Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Presentation

From: p1g <killfactory () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 22:06:19 -0400

Big smiley faces and sad faces. Easy to understand.

smiley face = good
sad face = bad

Also, they are only interested in how much it will cost.

They would rather be Ostriches.

On Mon, May 19, 2008 at 11:53 AM, Hill, Pete <Pete.Hill () sit-up tv> wrote:
 Hi all,

I am putting together a presentation for the board members of my company
that will give them an overview of the businesses current security.

I have several topics in mind already, but as this is the first time I
have done this I wanted to see what you all recommended as a good format
for the presentation, as well as any topics that you would cover.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Pete

A number of bogus e-mails are currently circulating in the UK encouraging customers to visit fraudulent websites
where personal or Internet security details are requested. Bid tv/Price-drop tv/Speed auction tv would never send
e-mails that ask for confidential, personal security information or details regarding your account status.

The content of this e-mail does not constitute a contract and any matters discussed herein remain subject to contract.

The contents of this message and all attachments have been sent in confidence for the attention of the addressee
only.  If you are not the intended recipient you are kindly requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise
the sender immediately of the error in transmission.

"sit-up ltd, registered in England No: 03877786.
Registered Office: Sit-Up House, 179-181 The Vale, London W3 7RW.
Sit-Up ltd is wholly owned by a subsidiary of Virgin Media."

--
-p1g
SnortCP, ESSE-D, C|HFI, TNCP, TECP, NACP, A+, whatever..

If you spend more on coffee than on IT security, you will be hacked.
What's more, you deserve to be hacked.
-- former White House cybersecurity czar Richard Clarke