Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Spam Solution

From: "Jason M. Beauford" <jbeauford () subropartners com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 12:25:55 -0400

MXLogic is a great solution.  I use Defendersoft which utilizes MXLogic
on the back end.  Great product, very effective, reliable and efficient.
Defendersoft is great because it will accept and spool email for you
should your internal mail server go down.  Essentially, your senders
will never get a bounce back should your internal boxes become
unavailable.  Defendersoft will automatically spool the email and
deliver it to you once your mail server is back online.  They use 5
different scanning engines for virus and spam scanning.  Best thing is
they are affordable.

I highly recommend them.

http://www.defendersoft.com/

jmb