Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Spam Solution

From: Scott Warren <sw () shelton org>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 11:20:47 -0500

One thing I do not like about our hosted service is that the end user does not have the ability to say something is or is not spam, that is done thru an Admin screen as a broad sweeping rule. On the other hand, our hosted service does a pretty good job keeping the spam out. We actually just tag our spam and let it thru, then end users can delete it based on the tag unless the recognize something that makes it legitimate. Some how the important emails randomly get tagged as spam.

-- Scott