Security Basics mailing list archives

Re[2]: SecurityTube.Net !

From: Adam Pal <pal_adam () gmx net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 17:20:52 +0200

Hello Zaid,

Would you really draw a line and set a limit between security and
"hacking"?
Does the one exist without the other?
Same applies to books, in order to be prepared you need to know what
the other guys are doing.
So both discipline goes hand in hand, where i have to mention, that
a "hacker" usualy dispose of enough time money and an unlimited scope,
but a pentester usualy doesnt.

--
Best regards,
 Adam Pal