Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Information Security in Mergers and Acquisition

From: "Lubrano di Ciccone, Christophe (DEF BFS)" <diciccone () ppg com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 16:11:22 +0200

I would see this global strategy :

What are the standard/policy in your company
What are the standard/policy in the acquired company
What are the legal and others constraints behind this standard/policy
Apply any standard/policy you have in the acquired company in the limit
of the legal and others constraints existing in the acquired company
Integrate standard/policy you can change in/from the acquired company

Christophe