Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Checkpoint or other Solution required

From: "Andrea Gatta" <andrea.gatta () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 12:10:33 +0200

Hi there,
I am currently working on the next generation perimeter infrastructure
for my company. As part of the background researches I'm carry out I
have came across the new "messaging security" solution from
Checkpoint.

http://www.checkpoint.com/defense/advisories/public/messaging/index.html

If you are looking - as I am at the moment - towards making the most
from your existing Checkpoint perimeter security infrastructure  going
for a solution like the above would make sense to me.

Cheers,
Andrea