Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Monitoring tool

From: Isaac Perez Moncho <suscripcions () tsolucio com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 20:57:06 +0100

Take a look on cacti and nagios:
http://www.cacti.net/
http://www.nagios.org/

En/na Jason Bridge ha escrit:
Hello all,  I have a quick question and hope that there is a silver
spoon out there ready to be used.

Situation is this:  I have many many servers that I would like to
monitory the current users logged in.  Other than writing a script
that runs around logging into all these hosts and running a command I
would like to have a dashboard type view of all the current user
sessions on any given host.  Does anyone know of a monitoring tool
that will give me this type of information?

MTIA

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 2820 (20080124) __________

http://www.eset.com

--
Isaac Perez Moncho GSEC, SSP-GHD, SSP-MPA, SSP-CNSA, Microsoft MCP.
JPL TSolucio S.L