Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Secure Internet Browsing

From: scott <redhowlingwolves () nc rr com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 12:49:39 -0500

Check out this new browser.

Called a 'zero-footprint' browser,it encrypts all temp files created by the browser and doesn't incorporate into the OS.

Check out what they say here: http://www.eisst.com/products/private_browser/

Regards,
Scott

Timmothy Lester wrote:
I don't remember what the original post was, but the Tor & Privoxy &
Vidalia bundle is the Shiznit... www.torproject.org/download.html.en