Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: PCI Compliance

From: Kartik <kartik.netsec () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 23:41:07 +0530

Josh,

My customer (In US) also successfully went for PCI compliance last
year, we used RSA 2factor authentication in that scenario. So, whoever
comes in to the network via VPN, will get authenticated by RSA.

For PCI compliance, you can also consider the things like enabling the
tunnel guard (checking the updated AV, patches etc on the client's
m/c) on your gateway VPN device.

Thanks,
Kartik
Global Security Operations Center