Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: firewall and pack shape for 10G

From: Dan Guinn <dan.guinn () eodt com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 07:54:41 -0500

My suggestion would be to get an appliance, such as Crossbeam, that can handle 10GB throughput with your existing Check
Point gateway.  No reason to reinvent the wheel...just upgrade the hardware to make the speed.

Per their data sheets, they can handle up to 40GBit of Check Point traffic on the X-Series chassis.

http://www.crossbeamsys.com/files/Xchassis_103107.pdf

Good luck!

Dan Guinn