Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Two questions

From: Bert Knabe <bert.knabe () lubbockonline com>
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 08:51:18 -0600

Can you point me to sources about the possibility of needing a PI or other license to do forensics and incident response? I'm the local responder for our site. It sounds like I may be ok for now, being part of the IT staff, but I'd like to know more. I'd especially like to know more before I go to corporate with questions.

Thanks,

Bert Knabe
Technician
Lubbock Avalanche-Journal