Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: starting

From: sparkzz <sparkzz () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 17:03:10 +0100

Hi,

about networking i can recommend "TCP/IP Blueprints", although it's
not that recent, i've always found it very complete about TCP/IP, and
it certainly has helped me understanding network structures.
also, i believe in using command line linux as a good way to improve
understanding of how computers interoperate, as well as you can play
with making a router/firewall box and trying out a proxy on it.
Good luck!

brabo.