Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: FDE solution for laptops

From: "Albert R. Campa" <abcampa () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 15:39:59 -0600

I had a user come in for a vuln scan with a lappy that had pointsec on
it and had all kinds of errors loading up and slowness. I guess it was
trying to contact the central server, but it wasnt on the network
so...

Seems easier just a disk encryption method that doesnt mess with the
OS. I believe there are others that create a small partition for it to
live on.

Saludos.

Albert