Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: OT: Getting Mails three times

From: "Valentine Gostev" <core.longbow () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 08:38:55 +0600

Hello,

I have had a similar issue this weekend, please check this article:

http://www.sperrysoftware.com/Outlook/Outlook-Duplicates.asp

This article is about how to prevent and remove outlook duplicates.
Hope it will help you.

2008/2/9, tomsec () online de <tomsec () online de>:
Hi,

 a little bit offtopic but perhaps somebody has a solution:

 I am using Outlook2007 for the SecFocus Mailinglists and I am getting all
 mail three times.
 A reregistering with a complete new Mailadress didn't help.

 Has somebody a hint howto solve this? Is this a Clientside / Mailserver
 Problem?

 Is there a possibility to delete the Mails in my Inbox with a little script?

 Google didn't help me...

 Thanks
 Regards Tom

--