Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: I need a company running web security audit...

From: "Kevin Ortloff" <Kevin.Ortloff () j2global com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 14:47:04 -0700

Any 3rd party vulnerability assessor can do this. McAfee has a pretty
nice one called McAfee Secure ( HackerSafe ).

They do a full website vulnerability assessment with recommended changes
and they also provide proof. The only issue with this is you are scanned
from outside the firewall.

Other than that, my favorite is Paros. I use this for internal testing.