Security Basics mailing list archives

Fwd: Event Log Monitor Program

From: "kevin fielder" <kevin.fielder () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 19:08:00 +0100

Hi

Have a look at tier-3 - http://www.tier-3.com/

We are currently looking at their log correlation offering and it
appears pretty good with some nice features such as adding the log
servers time as a extra field (the recorded time is preserved also) -
this makes tracking events across multiple systems much easier if your
implementation of ntp is not perfect.

Cheers