Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Network event viewer

From: "Ankur Jindal" <ajindal () alumni cmu edu>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 20:14:39 +0530

You might want to take a look at Kiwi syslog.

On 10/5/07, Raoul Armfield <armfield () amnh org> wrote:
We are looking into a low cost easy to setup software that will
consolidate the eventlogs of our servers in one location.   I found a
product called Network Event Viewer by a company called Corner Bowl
Software.  You can direct the eventlogs into a SQL database and also you
can have it send emails based on criteria you specify.  So far I am just
saying basically what the webpage says.  I was wondering if any of you
have experience using this product and what your thoughts are?  If you
have additional suggestions on low cost solutions I would be happy to
entertain them as well.

Raoul