Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Ideas for studentes

From: Jason Alexander <jalexander () plus net>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 17:25:44 +0100

Definitely wireshark.....

-----Original Message-----
From: listbounce () securityfocus com [mailto:listbounce () securityfocus com] On Behalf Of Juan B
Sent: 01 October 2007 13:38
To: security-basics () securityfocus com
Subject: Ideas for studentes

Hi,

I am instructor of a class of students which are learning info security. each week the students have 3 hours of lab to
install a security product. im looking for ideas of products to install, it could be open source like iptables, snort
or windows applications etc, I need simple installation so It wont get to complicated to the studnets. they know linux
very basically.

can you send me ideas of products to install? it shoud be products related to security.

thanks a lot !

Juan

http://tv.yahoo.com/