Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Email encryption with Blackberry

From: gjgowey () tmo blackberry net
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 22:08:39 +0000

I'm curious.  This is a far different response than I got from rim when I talked to them on the phone.  They said to me
that I couldn't use the s/mime solution from them because it required a bes server and that the crypto actually took
place on the bes server and not the phone.

Geoff

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.