Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Full disk encryption from disk drive manufacturers?

From: gjgowey () tmo blackberry net
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 22:24:13 +0000

I don't know if you've heard of techdata, but my advice would be to try finding a small independent shop that has a
techdata account and see if they can special order it.  I don't know why Dell wouldn't do that for you, but I'm certain
techdata has to, of all people, be able to have those drives available for purchase.  Cdw should also be able to do
this, but, again, they're no different than their ordering capabilities than Dell.  I just find this whole thing weird.

Geoff

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.